سياسة رد الأموال
Last update 15/06/2020
1.1. Terms of Sale means the terms and conditions under which purchases are delivered and delivered to you as a buyer on www.shoppvi.com or on our mobile application (referred to as the “Site”) that is owned and operated by shoppvi
1.2. Please read these terms carefully before proceeding with the purchase through the site. By submitting your purchase order through the site, you agree to these terms of sale and abide by what is stated in them with immediate effect.
2. Accept the purchase order
2.1. Supplier: As determined on the website, each product is sold on the purchase order either by us or by a local or international seller.
2.2. Accepting the purchase order: The purchase order issued by you is accepted by us when we notify you of acceptance in writing (either by email or SMS via mobile phone), and if it is not possible for us to accept your purchase order we will notify you in writing or by phone call, and will not be deducted The value of the product from your account.
2.3. Payment: To pay: Your issuance of the purchase order is an authorization from you to us or any third party specialized in electronic payments to deduct the value of purchases from your credit or debit card balance, knowing that we accept payment under:
1. Credit or debit card.
2. Or through your e-wallet
3. Or cash on delivery.
2.4. In order to authorize credit / debit card payments we may require you to open an account with our other payment processing companies, including accepting their terms and conditions and submitting your details on your behalf. You hereby authorize us to do so and we will not be liable to you for any damage or loss that you may incur as a result.
2.5. We may add or cancel certain payment cards or payment methods that have been accepted by us at any time without any prior notification from us.
2.6. Canceling the Purchase Order: You can cancel the purchase order immediately before shipping the product for any reason.
2.7. Cancellation of your order by us: We have the right to cancel your order at:
1. Non-payment of purchases when due.
2. Your failure during the reasonable period of time that we determine for you in providing us with the information required to deliver the products to you.
3. You do not allow us within a reasonable period of time to deliver the products to you or fail to deliver them.
4. In case of trying to buy in bulk or multiple purchase according to item 2.8 below.
2.8. Bulk purchase and multiple purchase: We reserve the right to decline any orders, and at our own discretion, if we discover bulk purchases or multiple purchases of similar products.
3. Delivery of your order
3.1. Delivery cost: The delivery cost of the products will be according to the prices mentioned on the website.
3.2. Delivery date: This information will be shown to you on the website.
3.3. Delivery delay:
1. If we delayed delivery of the product for reasons beyond our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of this, and we will take steps to reduce the consequences of delay in delivery.
2. If there is no person in your address to receive the product and the product cannot be mailed to your mailbox, we will inform you in due course of how the product is delivered or received.
3. If you cannot receive the product from us as agreed or you are unable to reschedule another product delivery date after it cannot be delivered to you at your address we will contact you for further instructions. We will cancel your order according to the same terms of sale when we are unable to contact you or arrange a new date for delivery or delivery despite our continuous efforts in this regard.
3.4. Overseas Delivery: You may be registered as an importer if you request delivery of products from outside the country. In this case, you must verify that the required products are in compliance with the law and regulations, and you also have an obligation to pay all fees and customs prescribed for your purchases.
3.5. Ownership of products: The products become owned by you as soon as we deliver them to you at the delivery address and you have paid the full amount.
3.6. Invoicing: We will issue an electronic invoice for the value of your purchases and send them to the email you provide us.
4. Return and exchange
4.1. The following table outlines our return and exchange policy by product category:
Return, Replacement & Exchange (Reason) Return, Replacement & Exchange (Possibility) Return Condition
You have received a wrong product;
You have received a product that is not as described on the Site; or
You have received a damaged product. Yes Product is unused, in original unbroken packaging and includes all tags.
For electronics, open products will be accepted if different from description or picture displayed.
You have changed your mind Only in certain conditions.
You have a right to return a product within fifteen (15) days of receipt of shipment. Fashion. open packaging accepted if the product(s) still has the original tags
All other Categories. Only unbroken original packages including all accessories.
Non-returnable Products. Refer to product list in clause 4.2
4.2. Non-returnable products: You are not entitled to return or exchange any of the following products:
1. Classified as hazardous materials or used as flammable gases or liquids.
2. Which you previously used, caused you to harm, or become in a condition different from what you received it.
3. Any consumables that have been used or installed in anything else.
4. Any products that are free of their serial number or have been tampered with.
5. Any products among the specified items including food, beverages, household products, digital books, swimwear, socks, underwear, contact lenses, public health and personal care related products, some baby products (such as bites, sanitary napkins, sanitary napkins, and baby feeding products), music, video, and video games.
6. Non-returnable products for health reasons, that were opened after delivery, or if they were mixed with other items after delivery.
4.3. How to contact us (for returns and exchanges): You can communicate with us via e-mail, or through our social networking sites, or direct chat on the site, or call our contact center on the phone number shown on the site.
4.4. How to refund
1. For products that have been delivered, we will return the value of the product subject to return in full, including the fee to return the product to us (except for the fees paid to ship the product to you) and this applies to the following cases:
I. Products that are defective or whose description violates what is stated on the website.
II. If the reason for the return is due to an error on our part, such as an error in pricing, description, or delay in delivery of the agreed date, etc.
III. For all other cases, we will return the value of the product subject to return (excluding the fees paid to ship the product to you), bearing the cost of returning the product to us.
IV. For products that have not been delivered, you are entitled to receive their full value if you cancel the purchase order in accordance with clause 2.6
4.5. Refund Procedures: The refund will be the same as the way you repay it, as follows:
1. If you paid the amount in cash upon delivery, we will return the value to your electronic wallet, or
2. If you paid the value under a credit / debit card, you can choose between returning the amount to the credit / debit card, or placing it in your electronic wallet.
4.6. When to return the amount: The amount will be returned to you at the same time we received and examined the product in our customer goods preparation center, and you will receive the final amount as follows:
1. If the amount is returned to your credit / debit card: this is done within thirty (30) days from the day we receive the product that was returned at our customer's goods preparation center.
2. If the amount is returned to your electronic wallet, we will return the amount immediately after we receive the product in our customer's goods preparation center, and check the product from us, or
3. If you cancel the purchase order before the shipment date, the amount will be returned to you automatically.
5. Defects and damages to the products
5.1. Warranty: Warranty terms will be applied according to the manufacturer of the product.
5.2. Warranty period: The repair or replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty does not constitute any right to extend or renew the warranty, and the terms of the warranty will be in accordance with the manufacturer of the product. For more details about specific product warranty conditions, please see the product support page for the product you purchased.
5.3. The guarantee does not apply in the following cases:
1. If an attempt is made to repair the product by any service center that is not authorized by the seller of the product, or if it is damaged by impacting the body of the product such as a broken screen or twists and dents that may cause the product not to operate, or is damaged by fluids such as dipping the product or spraying any electronic product With water or other fluids, or if the color of the presence of water inside the device changes (if it is equipped with it).
2. Modify or completely change the product drivers (the so-called: root in Android or jailbreak devices on Apple devices).
3. Use non-original accessories with the product you purchased.
4. Remove the serial number on the product.
5. Failure to maintain and periodically check the product.
6. Replacement of consumables for the device (such as batteries, light bulbs, fuses, headphones and printer ink).
7. Abuse in the use or misuse of the product other than its intended purpose or in a manner that violates the manufacturer's instructions for operation and maintenance.
8. Damage to the product due to overcharging its battery and failure to use it according to the basic instructions in its user manual or charging the device using a charger that is not approved by the manufacturer.
9. If any tampering appears on the seals on the battery cover or if one of its cells is broken.
5.4. Issuing a claim related to the guarantee: You can communicate with us via e-mail, or through our social media, direct chat on the site, or call our contact center.
6. Legal obligations of clients
6.1. You acknowledge and undertake, as a party to this Agreement, to:
1. Adherence to the laws in force at all times and to legislation and regulations, including - without exception - all legislation, laws and regulations to protect privacy.
2. You have all powers and eligibility to enter into this agreement and to pay dues in accordance with the terms and conditions contained in it.
3. If you buy the product on behalf of a company, you confirm that you represent it and act on the authority of its representative and that it will adhere to these terms of sale.
6.2. According to Clause 1-6, our services are provided to you based on the “state it is” system without guarantee, approval or conditions by us of any kind, and we also disclaim our responsibility for any warranty, approval or conditions of any kind, whether express, implied or direct Including but not limited to, all terms, representations and warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or general purpose, non-infringement, or compatibility, or that the services are safe, error-free, or that may operate without interruption or will be provided Correctly, at the right time, or presented in the appropriate manner or in general.
6.3. The guarantee in clause 1.5 is the only exclusive warranty that we provide in accordance with these Terms of Sale.
7. Legal liability
7.1. Nothing in these Terms of Sale will limit or excuse any party’s liability for:
1. fraud, including fraud by this party;
2. Death or personal injury resulting from negligence on the part of this party.
3. Any other responsibility that may not be limited or exempt from it under the applicable law.
7.2. According to clause 1.7, we shall not be liable to us, our subsidiary or affiliate companies, or our employees, or have directors, board members, employees, agents, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors, based on a court ruling or a claim arising out of the contract or the law. Civil, or due to default or breach of legal obligations arising from similar or related conditions of sale, from loss of profits, data, information, or any subsequent, incidental, indirect, or special damages, even if we, our subsidiaries, managers, or councilors are notified Our departments, agents, employees, licensors, or Alba contractors Tons or suppliers of the possibility of such damages.
7.3. In addition, and as permitted by applicable law, we - including our subsidiary or affiliate companies, or our employees, or their directors, board members, employees, agents, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors - will not be legally responsible, as You confirm your agreement here that we are not responsible for any damages or losses that may arise from the following, either directly or indirectly:
1. Late delivery of products or failure to deliver a portion of them if you yourself fail to provide us with the information we need within a reasonable time since the date we requested it or if you fail to pay the value.
2. Damages that may result from unauthorized repairs of products.
3. Loss of any data stored or saved in repaired or replaced products.
4. Your reliance entirely on the content or any other information provided by the site and pertaining to the product for which you issued the purchase order.
5. Your use or inability to use the product you have requested.
6. Delayed or interrupted site, or delayed or interrupted our services.
7. Viruses or electronic malware resulting from using the product you requested.
8. Damage to your own device as a result of using the product you ordered.
9. You lose a job opportunity or your inability to do your business or similar due to our inability to deliver the product you ordered on time.
7.4. According to clause 1.7, if it becomes apparent that clauses 3-6, 2-7 and 3-7 are not applicable or unenforceable for any reason, then full legal liability is limited to us, our subsidiary or affiliate companies, our employees, or they have directors or councilors Management, employees, agents, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors towards you, whether based on a court ruling or a claim arising from the contract or due to default or breaching legal duties arising from or related to the terms of sale within the following limits to the maximum minimum value of:
1. The price of the product sold on the site, the original shipping costs and the shipping costs of returning the product, or
2. The amount of three hundred (300) Egyptian pounds.
7.5. You hereby agree to indemnify and disclaim us, our subsidiaries or affiliates, or our employees, or have directors, board members, employees, agents, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors, for losses, injury, damages, or expenses (including fees) Legal and attorney fees) arising out of or related to:
1. Any claims or requests made by any third party arising from your use of the site and our services.
2. Violating any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, including and without limiting any guarantees, representations or undertakings.
3. Or any violation of applicable laws.
8. General provisions
8.1. Applicable Law: The terms of sale and any non-contractual rights and obligations arising from or related to the terms of sale are subject to the laws applicable in the Arab Republic of Egypt and are interpreted in accordance with these laws.
8.2. Settlement of Disputes:
1. If you are not satisfied with any products that you have purchased through the site, you can contact us via e-mail, or through our social media, direct chat on the site, or call our contact center.
2. If you are unable to reach a solution according to what was mentioned in Item 2.8 (a) within forty-five (45) days after notifying the seller of your problem, the settlement will be through the courts of the Arab Republic of Egypt, in the event of any dispute or claim on terms This sale or in connection with it, including any non-contractual rights or obligations arising out of or in connection with these terms of sale.
8.3. Third party rights: No party other than this party has the right to put any of its provisions into effect.
8.4. Relationship of the parties: None of the aforementioned in the content of the similar terms of sale may be interpreted or considered either by its parties or by any third party as a partnership or a joint company between the parties to the agreement, as it is understood that the parties to the agreement entered into a contracting relationship to perform the service of each They are independent of the other.
8.5. Additional assurances: The parties have agreed to work, implement or make arrangements to do and execute every required action, document or anything reasonably each within the scope of their powers to implement and enforce the conditions of sale that are similar to their maximum extent, including and without limitation helping each other in compliance with the applicable law .
8.6. Waiver: These terms of sale are obligated to guarantee the interests of its parties, their successors and the assignee permitted to them, and you agree not to waive or transfer the validity of those terms or any of the rights or obligations that pertain to you under the terms of the sale, either directly or indirectly without obtaining a preliminary written approval from We accepted that we should not refrain from issuing consent without giving a reasonable reason.
8.7. Total Agreement: These terms of sale and the documents referred to or attached to them contain the entire agreement between the parties regarding its subject matter, and they cancel all previous agreements, negotiations and declarations, whether written or oral, regarding their subject matter. There are no conditions, declarations, guarantees, pledges, or other agreements, whether direct, indirect, explicit, or implicit, other than those similar agreement and the documents and documents referred to or attached to it.
8.8. Modifications and changes: These terms of sale cannot be changed, diversified, modified or completed in any way by you alone, and we reserve the right to amend, diversify and complete the terms of sale at any time and from time to time. We will also publish the current version of the terms of sale on the site, and every change will be effective immediately upon publication on the site or at the date of setting the date as effective date (as applicable). Your continued use of the site and our services after making any change is your agreement to adhere to the changes that occurred and to work with the conditions stated after modifying and changing them.
8.9. Severability of the clauses: If any court decides that none of the provisions of these terms of sale are not applicable, illegal or not enforceable, this clause is immediately canceled from these similar conditions and the remaining terms and conditions will continue to be in effect as long as the legal and economic substance of the deals that have been completed Under her conditions, standing without any adverse effect on her limbs.
8.10. Force Majeure: None of the parties to the Agreement is responsible for any losses, damages, delay, or failure to perform due to actions beyond their control, whether those actions or events are reasonably possible or unpredictable (including judiciary, fate, or legislative provisions) Judiciary rulings, governmental regulatory decisions, or decisions issued by local or federal governments, courts, governing bodies, subcontractor businesses, or any third party supplier of goods or services to us, economic boycott, power outages, or labor unrest).
8.11. Waiver of one of the conditions: Our waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms of Sale may not be construed as a waiver of any other provisions contained therein (whether they are similar or different provisions), and the waiver of one of the provisions may not be construed as a permanent waiver of it, except If we express this expressly and in writing.
8.12. Continuity: all the provisions mentioned in the similar terms of sale, express or the remainder that are continuing in nature, remain valid even when your membership is suspended or expires.